Content Executive - Job Vacancy
Tao Digital Marketing - Bolton
Want to join a growing, friendly and ambitious team?
Tao DIgital Marketing is a fast-growing B2B agency based in the heart of Bolton.
Due to our ongoing success and recent client wins, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Content Executive to join us and take a lead on the strategic, creative and search element of creating and publishing engaging content.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about all things digital as we are, and is enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of creating content with SEO at the forefront, preferably within an agency environment.
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of SEO and thrives on developing content that drives engagement and generates results for clients. This varied role will involve:
Conduct keyword research, alongside competitor analysis and understanding target audience/s
Carry out frequent content audits in order to suggest improvements and optimise content, based on real data
Develop high quality content in-line with the overall objectives and strategy of clients
Assist and create content calendars, liaising with other relevant team members, including being fundamental to frequent ideation sessions
Actively source and develop comments for Digital PR purposes
Liaise and collaborate with other team members to develop outreach campaigns from ideation through to reporting
Keep your finger on the pulse! Research and suggest new channels and innovative ways to develop and share content
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a similar role
- Robust understanding and experience of copywriting, developing and publishing content across multiple digital channels and the impact on SEO
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms, in particular WordPress and Shopify
- Time management and organisational skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently and to deadline
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym membership (and access to our weekly runs)
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
- Competitive salary, dependant upon experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step and build on their existing skill set in an exciting, expanding team.
We are looking for someone who has the same passion for our industry and clients’ as we do, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Candidates may also be asked to complete a writing task as part of the interview process.
To apply; please send a cover letter and your CV through to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please!