Salary range £24k – £30k
Hours per week – 37.5 hours
Based in Bolton town centre
Content, Marketing and PR co-ordinator
An exciting role for a motivated and experienced marketing professional. A broad spectrum of skills will be required to move forward within this challenging yet rewarding role.
As content, marketing and PR co-ordinator you will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring many marketing activities. Including, PR, Email marketing, social media, content creation and other activities to help promote the company’s clients and own marketing goals.
You’ll spend your time coming up with innovative marketing strategies, creating content, press releases, email marketing campaigns and executing this for a variety of clients. Your role will involve PR, digital PR, analytics, research, outreach and the promotion of content.
The company are now focussing on growth and are bringing new customers on-board all the time and now need to build a solid, dependable team to continue this growth. You will be reporting to the Director and be part of a small digital team.
Receive our updates straight to your inbox!
In this role, we expect the successful candidate to have excellent PR, content, email marketing and Social Media skills to support the overall marketing team. There is lots of scope for progression within the agency and continual professional development is encouraged and part of the role.
You’ll work closely with the key stakeholders within the group of companies to build the overall visibility of clients to support the growth targets. You will work with the wider teams and regularly feedback insights from marketing activities to others within the team helping to come up with strategies collectively.
- Email marketing and data management
- Social media planning and implementation
- Build relationships with key contacts within target publications.
- Managing and executing the implementation of the content, social media, outreach and PR, helping the clients of the agency grow.
- Perform keyword research to coincide with client objectives to optimise existing content and find & develop new opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the content and PR produced. Providing full reporting to the senior management team.
- Work closely with any external partners and the internal team to drive engagement by planning an engaging content strategy through digital channels for our clients.
- Content management across several channels.
- Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns.
- Lead, develop and grow the department to ensure effective prioritisation and delivery of team and client objectives.
- Use data to drive further decision making and report on the effectiveness of all marketing activities to senior management.
- Keep pace with social media and marketing industry trends and development.
- Enhance the company’s presence including social media engagement
- Develop, implement and manage Digital PR, content and social media.
- Enhance brand awareness through clever digital strategies
- Measure and report campaign performance and ROI
Key Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years PR, social media, email marketing and content marketing experience (agency or client side).
- Strong contact base of Journalists and bloggers.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
- A confident attitude with excellent communication skills when dealing with colleagues at all levels and external contacts.
- Creative, tenacious and proactive, with excellent copywriting skills.
- Motivated with very strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ideally, a qualification in marketing, digital marketing or a complimentary/related field
- Proven working experience in digital content/PR marketing, 2 years+
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns and writing content that engages, informs and motivates.
- Previous experience in a similar Content or Outreach role
- Experience in creating content for a wide range of channels and an understanding of how this fits into the full marketing mix.
- Solid understanding of social media channels including Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Knowledge of how to aid content promotion via digital channels such as blogs, forums etc.
- Ability to deliver work to deadlines, with proactive planning skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of creative link building strategies and techniques.
Tao Digital is part of a group of companies and this role will help promote the clients of the agency and the companies within the group.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience within marketing, PR, social media and content marketing, to be considered for the role apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org