Content Writer - Job Vacancy
Tao Digital Marketing - Bolton
Want to join a growing, friendly and ambitious team? Are you a wordsmith with flair?
Tao Digital Marketing is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in the heart of Bolton.
Due to ongoing success and a number of recent client wins, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced content writer to join us and take a lead on the strategic, creative and search element of writing and publishing engaging content.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about all things digital as we are, is enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of writing content, preferably within an agency environment.
Our whole ethos is around growth, whether this is an individual or the clients we work for. The successful candidate will be able to articulate this mindset.
We are looking for someone who LOVES to write content that drives engagement and generates results for clients. This varied role will involve:
Conduct keyword research, alongside competitor analysis and understanding target audience/s (training will be given)
Carry out frequent content audits in order to suggest improvements and optimise content, based on real data
Develop high quality content in-line with the overall objectives and strategy
Assist and create content calendars, liaising with other relevant team members, including being fundamental to frequent ideation sessions
Liaise and collaborate with other team members to develop outreach and Digital PR campaigns from ideation through to reporting
Keep your finger on the pulse! Research and suggest new channels and innovative ways to develop and share content
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a similar role
- Robust understanding and experience of content writing, developing and publishing content across multiple digital channels.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms, in particular WordPress and Shopify. This is ideal but not a must, we can provide full training
- Time management and organisational skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently and to deadline
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working hours
- Perkbox membership
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
- Competitive salary, dependant upon experience
- The opportunity to be part of a business on the up. You can be heavily involved with the future direction of the agency
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step and build on their existing skill set in an exciting, expanding team.
We are looking for someone who has the same passion for our industry and clients’ as we do, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Candidates may also be asked to complete a writing task as part of the interview process.
To apply; please send a cover letter and your CV through to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please!