Digital PR and Outreach Executive - Job Vacancy
Tao Digital Marketing - Bolton
Job Type: Full-time
Want to join a growing, friendly and ambitious team?
Tao Digital Marketing is an exciting and growing agency based in the heart of Bolton.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital PR & Outreach Executive to generate coverage and links as part of our clients’ digital strategy.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about digital marketing as we are, and is an enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a Digital PR role, preferably within an agency environment.
We are looking for someone who thrives on building links, understands SEO and loves social media. This varied role will involve:
Create engaging content to improve SEO performance via high-quality backlinks
Working alongside the team to develop, implement and measure digital marketing strategies for clients'
Building relationships with journalists, influencers and clients’
Assist the management of clients' social media activity
Track and monitor activities, making suggestions for future activity using evidence to support your ideas
Support in delivering high standard of services to our clients'
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a Digital PR role
- Robust understanding and experience of digital marketing channels
- Time management and organisational skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- An understanding of marketing and industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently and to deadline
- Knowledge of the WordPress CMS
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working hours
- Paid gym membership (and exclusive access to our weekly Friday morning run)
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
- Competitive salary
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step and build on their existing skill set in an exciting, expanding team.
We are looking for someone who has the same passion for our industry and clients’ as we do, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
To apply; please send a cover letter and your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please!