Tao Digital is a fun, creative and busy media company based near to Bolton Town Centre and we’re looking to recruit a technical SEO Executive to join our expanding team.
A hands-on company, we are looking to recruit a SEO Executive who will be confident to make their own mark. As part of role, you’ll be involved in technical and on-page SEO. You will be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings across a number of websites spanning a wide range of industry sectors. We constantly bring on new business so the industries are varied and there would need to be wide subject knowledge not just focused in one key sector.
We’re looking for someone who can work creatively and collaboratively with the existing team to solve problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, Digital Agency with big growth plans over the next year.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
- At least one year’s experience in SEO/SEM
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- Agency background preferable
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to learn
Please provide a CV, and also a supporting document to show evidence of the above skills. This can be in any format you think is appropriate. We really want to find someone who will fit in well with our team; successful individuals will be invited to a face to face interview at our office.