Job Title: Outreach & Digital PR Executive
Job Type: Full time
Location: Tao Digital Bolton
Line Manager: Chloe Mitchell
Overview of Role:
The Outreach & Digital PR Executive will define and implement high-quality link building strategies for a number of clients to help improve their overall online presence.
They will work closely with the SEO team to help build effective links, understanding how and why we are building links to positively affect search rankings. They will work to achieve media placement and quality links in line with KPI’s, measuring the success and effectiveness of their efforts to communicate back to the client. You will also work closely with our content and design team to help with ideation and the production of high-quality written and visual content.
- Develop & manage a valuable media list
- Find and qualify websites for potential link opportunities
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire backlinks that will positively impact organic search visibility
- Analyse and ensure a healthy backlink profile for clients
- Analyse our clients’ competitor backlinks and regularly look for opportunities
- Reaching out to bloggers, journalists and other online personalities via email, Twitter, blog comments, Facebook and on the phone
- Develop & send out press releases, contacting press with stories, content and reactive comments
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries in-line with our clients
- You will continually monitor news and search for coverage & comment opportunities
- You will get to know our clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors in order to capitalize on link building and pr opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest technology, news & potential hooks
Key Skills & Experience:
The individual will be as passionate about all things search as we are, enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The candidate will have a basic knowledge and understanding of working in a SEO role, preferably with a bit of experience already.
- Experience of digital PR, outreach and content marketing
- A good understanding of content marketing and outreach and how it fits into the full digital marketing mix
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure working within tight deadlines
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Up to £26k, dependent upon experience
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
Please provide a CV, and also a supporting document to show evidence of the above skills. This can be in any format you think is appropriate. We really want to find someone who will fit in well with our team; successful individuals will be invited to a face to face interview.
Please send to email@example.com