Job Title: PPC Executive / Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Tao Digital Bolton
Line Manager: Chloe Mitchell
Overview of Role:
The PPC Executive role will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising our clients’ PPC campaigns.
They will work to achieve maximum performance, measuring the success of campaigns and ROI, frequently reporting and liaising with clients.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC campaigns before.
- Setting up paid search campaigns using best practices
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, creating landing pages (alongside our design and development team) and effective campaign structures
- Ongoing management and optimisation of the account and campaigns
- Providing analysis & research to make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Use competitor and market analysis for campaign optimisation
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget
- Reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, liaising with the account manager for regular communication with the client
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurement softwares are in place and are working correctly
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC updates, technology and wider industry changes
Key Skills & Experience:
The individual will be as passionate about all things digital as we are, enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The candidate will have a basic knowledge and understanding of working in a PPC role, preferably with a bit of experience already.
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, and others
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical & data-driven mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Up to £26k, dependent upon experience
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
Please provide a CV, and also a supporting document to show evidence of the above skills. This can be in any format you think is appropriate. We really want to find someone who will fit in well with our team; successful individuals will be invited to a face to face interview.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org