SEO Manager - Job Vacancy
Tao Digital Marketing - Bolton
Want to join a growing, friendly and ambitious team?
Tao Digital Marketing is a fast-growing B2B agency based in the heart of Bolton.
Due to our ongoing success and recent client wins, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO Manager to join us and take a lead on the strategic and technical side of SEO.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about all things digital as we are, and is enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a senior SEO role, preferably within an agency environment.
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and thrives on generating results for clients. This varied role will involve:
- Perform frequent, full site audits for clients, including; content, technical, link profile, competitor analysis
- Make on-page recommendations based on data available, and from across all areas of the digital team; development, content, PPC etc.
- Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation)
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking, impressions and conversions
- Work closely with other team members and account managers to formulate SEO strategies for our clients, contribute to proposals and review performance
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a similar role
- Robust understanding and experience of SEO, including other activities that impact SEO performance
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, AHRefs, Semrush, and others
- Ability to understand data and report back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and provide rationale behind any recommendations
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms, in particular WordPress and Shopify
- Basic understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP, Python, etc).
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Time management and organisational skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently and to deadline
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working policy
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
- Good salary, dependant upon experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step and build on their existing skill set in an exciting, expanding team.
We are looking for someone who has the same passion for our industry and clients as we do, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
To apply; please send a cover letter and your CV through to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please!