Job Title: Trainee Digital Account Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Tao Digital Bolton
Line Manager: Chloe Mitchell
Overview of Role:
Tao Digital are looking for the next growth-hungry, ambitious and reliable team member to help with the continued success of the agency.
Experience is great but we’re looking for the right attitude, so please do apply if you feel you would do a great job and are willing to learn.
We work with some of the best B2B brands in the UK and have ambitions for global growth.
As trainee digital account manager you will work alongside the senior team to communicate the work that has been done, work that should be done and generally build a great relationship with our clients.
The Account Manager will ultimately manage Tao’s relationships with our clients, operating as the main point of contact for most matters. You will build lasting relationships with a wide range of clients, communicating with them on a frequent basis and ensuring the account is running smoothly.
You will work closely with the wider Tao team to manage, schedule and ensure delivery of clients requirements, communicating and working to deadlines with an element of project management.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop & manage client reports each month (these will also be video-based)
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Help clients get the best out of what Tao Digital offers
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Build in-depth knowledge of a client’s business including their goals
- Help develop the strategy and work plan alongside the technical team
Key Skills & Experience:
The individual will be as passionate about making others happy and sharing in their successes, enthusiastic and a reliable team player. Ideally, but not a must; the candidate will have a basic knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and knowledge of search is a bonus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of digital marketing would be great but we’re looking for someone with the right attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of a business, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- The ability to remain calm under pressure working within tight deadlines
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Why join the team at Tao Digital?
- Up to £28k, dependent upon experience
- Genuine opportunity to establish and develop your career with a clear plan and access to training
- Flexible working
- Perkbox membership with lots of goodies
- Regular social events
- Newly refurbished & vibrant office environment
Please provide a CV, and also a supporting document to show evidence of the above skills. This can be in any format you think is appropriate. We really want to find someone who will fit in well with our team; successful individuals will be invited to a face to face interview.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org